Dear APHCV Patients,
You might be concerned about coronavirus, also known as COVID-19. We, at Asian Pacific Health Care Venture, Inc., have been following guidelines from local and national authorities to ensure the health and safety of our patients, physicians, staff, and the communities.
In order to reduce the speed of spread of COVID-19, APHCV has decided that, effective Wednesday March 18 2020, telephone visit appointments are convenient and safe ways to provide you with care from your home. We are contacting you to inform you about this change and explain how telephone visit appointment will work. You can continue to schedule by calling for appointment at (323) 644-3888.
To help protect you and your family from possible exposure to the coronavirus (COVID-19), we strongly advise you and your family of the following:
- If you have cough, cold or flu symptoms or have been exposed to any ill contacts, please call us at (323) 644-3888 for instructions or make telephone visit appointment with our Provider instead of an in-person office visit.
- If you have an urgent issue, please call (323) 644-3888 for telephone visit appointment instead of an in-person office visit. Our Providers or Triage Staff will provide guidance for your health concern and make recommendations for next steps. If an in-person visit is needed, our Provider will be able to assist you.
- If you have any question about appointment, please call (323) 644-3888. As always, if you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency department.
Advice on staying healthy:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands with soap and water regularly. Alcohol hand sanitizers are also effective.
- Try not to touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick (and keep sick children home from school). But make sure to arrange to pick up medication and keep your medical appointment (Remember APHCV now provides telephone visit appointment for you with your provider)
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow. If you use a tissue, throw it away after use and wash your hands afterwards.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
For more up to date information on coronavirus, go to www.aphcv.org. We are asking screening questions to our patients and visitors at our facility entrance to protect you, your family, communities and our staff. We appreciate for your understanding and cooperation.
Thank you for working with us to keep you and your families and our communities safer.
Sincerely, APHCV Care Team